Value-based programs reward health care providers with incentive payments for the quality of care delivered to Medicare beneficiaries. These programs are part of a larger Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) quality strategy to reform how health care is delivered and paid for. Value-based programs also support CMS’ so-called three-part aim:
- Better care for individuals
- Better health for populations
- Lower cost
Medicare’s shift to value-based payment is important because it is acting as a catalyst to healthcare’s transition to paying providers based on the quality, rather than the quantity of care they give patients.
Leading the transition to value-based accountable care.
Imperium Health has shown year-over-year growth since it was founded in 2011 and with the addition of 17 new ACOs on January 1, 2018, Imperium now supports 30 MSSP ACOs across the country, managing nearly half a million lives. Imperium’s ACO clients are groups of healthcare providers who voluntarily work to coordinate high quality care for their Medicare patients. Through their partnership with Imperium, providers work to deliver high-quality care with a reduction in redundant care and other costs. Since inception, Imperium ACOs have generated Medicare savings of over $62 million. Imperium Health was among the first Accountable Care Organization (ACO) enablement companies in the U.S.
What We Do
- ACO Readiness Assessment and Patient Attribution Forecasting
- End to end management of Medicare Shared Saving Program application and approval process
- ACO Alignment and Participant Recruitment Campaign - Design and Execution
- Pre-participation preparation - ACO Kickoff Meetings and Leadership Toolkit
- Value-based Care Contracting and Compliance (For MA/Medicare/Medicaid/Commercial/Direct-to-Employer)
- Quality Reporting; including CAHPS Surveys and GPRO
- Performance Reporting and Data Analytics; including monthly, updated Claims-based Reports