What We Do
Imperium provides step by step guidance through the value-based health care process to improve savings, patient outcomes, MIPS performance, financial benchmarks, and engagement for hospitals and post-acute care facilities, primary and specialty care clinics, and health plans.
Value-Based Network Development
- Develop value-based care network alignment strategy optimize the composition of your ACO
- Design and manage the execution of an value-based healthcare network recruitment campaign
- Perform beneficiary attribution analysis to forecast value-based healthcare patient attribution.
- Develop a CMS-approved participation agreement and submit the Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP) application.
- Function as your organization’s CMS Liaison throughout the MSSP application process and agreement period.
- Upon CMS approval, conduct educational sessions with each ACO participant and other key stakeholders to review program requirements, strategic considerations, and ACO best practices.
Value-based Network Management
- Enhance primary and specialty care with local, interactive practice transformation experts who provide on-going training, support for ACO strategies, and workflow optimization
- Identify opportunities for high-value and high-impact interventions and establish new revenue with preventive care and efficient wellness programs.
- Monthly and quarterly reports at the ACO, practice, and physician level including:
- Key performance indicator dashboards and scorecards
- Target patient registries
- Gaps in care reports
- Cost and quality improvement recommendations
- EHR data mapping and quality reporting templates to facilitate quality data extraction and annual reporting
- Engage CMS-approved CAHPS survey vendor and ACO governance
- Create a true payer agnostic program for participating practices
- Initiate payer contracts, and provider incentives
- Organize and manage financially-aligned partnerships with providers, health systems, and post-acute facilities to support cost and quality performance improvement.
- Deploy locally based network management and practice support resources to:
- identify, share, and implement value-based care best practices
- optimize work flows and engage care teams
- drive utilization and performance of preferred networks
- HCC coding education and opportunities
- Proprietary, EHR compatible, automated analytics platform to support:
- identification and engagement of high utilization patients cohorts
- closure of quality measures and coding gaps
- measure and optimize network performance.
- Discover trends leading to avoidable costs through care coordination