Imperium provides comprehensive, turn key ACO development services, from ACO feasibility analysis to ACO implementation, including:
- Feasibility studies to ensure that your organization meets ACO eligibility requirements: organizational structure, governance apparatus.
- Beneficiary attribution analysis to predict the size of your organizations assigned population in the ACO model.
- ACO alignment strategies to optimize the composition of your ACO and to ensure that the 5,000 beneficiary threshold is surpassed.
- ACO recruitment: design and manage the execution of an ACO recruitment campaign, organizing and conducting educational sessions to articulate the value proposition of alignment with your organization.
- ACO Participation Agreement: develop a CMS-approved participation agreement.
- Prepare and submit the Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP) application including all required supporting documentation, attestations, and narratives.
- Function as your organization’s CMS Liaison throughout the MSSP application process, responsible for responding to all Requests for Additional Information.
- Upon CMS approval, conduct educational sessions with each ACO participant and other key stakeholders to review program requirements, strategic considerations, and ACO best practices.