Imperium provides comprehensive, turn-key ACO management services, including:
- Electronic data warehouse for monthly CMS claims data
- Monthly performance dashboards at the ACO, TIN and NPI-level
- Quarterly suite of analytics reports at the ACO, TIN, and NPI-level including key performance indicators, target patient registries, and gaps in care reports.
- Hot-spotting reports to identify opportunities for high-value and high-impact interventions.
- Cost improvement consulting at the ACO, TIN and NPI level
- Oversight and management of annual ACO quality reporting
- EHR data mapping to facilitate quality data extraction
- Quality reporting templates to facilitate quality reporting
- Engage CMS-approved CAHPS survey vendor
- Quality improvement consulting on the ACO, TIN, and NPI level
- Comprehensive MSSP compliance
- Provide support and oversight to ACO governance process
- On-going training and implementation support for ACO strategic and practice transformation initiatives.
- Optional participation in National Association of ACOs events and conferences.